Valid until the 31st of March 2020
Pringle Bay – Virtual Community Neighbourhood Watch
Together, we can create a safer community
Crime potentially impacts us all, from the obvious safety of our loved ones to our possessions to our property values. ASK’s Virtual Community Neighbourhood Watch efforts, in conjunction with our crime prevention partners, benefits each and every homeowner and resident in the area and unites us with a common goal – keep our area safe and the criminal element out!!
You can play an integral part in keeping our community safe by buying one or more CCTV Cameras for your own home and property which we can monitor. With each home owner protecting his or her property with CCTV Surveillance we will systematically grow the Private Virtual Community Neighbourhood Watch, making our communities safer by the day.
MEMBERS CAN ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Knowing that your neighbourhood has a large team of people, from various entities, all working together daily in a concerted effort to combat crime in our area.
- Contributing toward, and receiving the benefits of, a significant CCTV camera network in the area – a growing grid of modern crime-fighting technology.
- Making a positive contribution to keeping our area safe by generally staying informed and forming a social bond through our common concern of looking out for each other.
It’s really all about the community working together as a team, reporting suspicious activities. This information is passed along the line so that our crime prevention partners may assist us in an appropriate manner for the threat. Conversely, our partners also alert us of any activity as they are informed, and we, in turn, can pass it along.
LIMITED OFFER! VALID TO THE 1st 50 UNITS SOLD!
- DIY Kit: UNV 2MP 30M IR Day/Night Fixed Bullet Camera + POE Switch + Junction Box + Cable R2500.00 VAT incl. once-off excluding installation + Free Setup fee to the value of R250.00
- ASK Kit: UNV 2MP 30M IR Day/Night Fixed Bullet Camera + POE Switch + Junction Box + Cable R3000.00 VAT incl. once-off including installation + Free Setup fee to the value of R250.00
- Monthly Surveillance Fee R300.00 vat inclusive per camera. Normal Price R450.00 per camera. Saving of R150.00 per camera
- Terms and conditions apply
We can’t have eyes and ears everywhere, but we can try! Let’s provide our beautiful community with the safety and security they deserve, together!
The BIG DREAM! Virtual Neighbourhood Watch - what we envision to reach in the future.
Terms and Conditions
The Virtual Community Neighbourhood Watch is sponsored and managed by ASK Security and ASK Internet Technologies only.
The Client must be a client with ASK Security and ASK IT to be able to qualify for remote CCTV monitoring.
The Virtual Community Neighbourhood Watch is in beta phase, and currently only does monitoring, therefore no recording function or capabilities at this point, until we have established a full network and have enough funding available to acquire storage solutions.
Requirements: Active Armed Response & Monitoring Contract + Active Basic Internet Contract.